Jobs Student worker
At IME there is also the possibility of performing practical jobs as student assistant (HiWi) with a work scope of about 5 to 8 hours per week. If you don't find offers on this page, you may register in our interest list.
Please direct all applications to the email contact below. Hiring is decided according to the institute’s demand.
- Student of Metallurgy and Material sciences or other material related engineering field
- Third semester and up
- Strong interest in practical jobs in the areas of pyro- and hydrometallurgy
- Good knowledge of the German language
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite
What we offer
- Challenging duties in a dynamic and international team
- Practical experience through active involvement in current research topics of the industry
- Contacts to renowned companies for future practical trainings